The 'Elite Pro' has been one of the top selling paddles for over a year from the time it debuted at the 2017 US Open. It was the paddle of choice of the Engage Pros that won the most Pro-level medals back to back at the 2017 & 2018 US Open and the last USAPA Nationals.
The Jonny Pickleball Signature Elite Pro Maverick takes the Elite Pro winning heritage and engineering it to the next level. Creating a paddle with no boundaries.
The 'Elite Pro' is one of the most powerful paddles, with the largest sweet spots, spin capability and control/feel. Engage took this paddle to new heights. By using engineering methodologies and simulation engines, we created a paddle with:
- More power and ability to keep the ball in at these higher speeds by creating more spin and flex in the paddle. We call it 'Variable Release Flex Technology'.
- Additional spin by extending the Elite Pro grip from 5 inches to 6 inches. This creates more torque (hence more power and spin to keep the ball in). Not too mention the added benefit to two handed players.
- More reach by extending the length of the paddle to 16.5 inches (0.5 inches longer to put the paddle right between length wise of standard 16 inch length paddles and the Blade style 17 inch paddles).
- the largest sweet spot and blocking ability by reducing the Elite Pro width only 1/4 inches from each side which created more solidity.
- By creating a paddle that has the optimal length (16.5 inches which sits right between standard paddles and Blades) and width (7.5 inches making it the widest paddle at this length) it creates a paddle with the most reach, largest sweet spot (blocking ability), power, spin and feel of any paddle.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Innovation: Variable Release Flex Technology
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.