HEAD updates their polyester offerings with the new Lynx Tour Tennis String. While the other strings in the Lynx family play a little bit more muted and powerful for a polyester, Lynx Tour is all about spin and control. The string has a subtle, six-sided profile to help players create more spin, and HEAD created a new co-polymer mixture to up the comfort factor. String Lynx Tour in the mains and crosses to up control and spin potential. The string also works well in a hybrid with a softer multifilament like HEAD Velocity or Reflex. Our playtesters noted that Lynx Tour had excellent control, even when strung at a lower tension..
- Construction: Co-polyester mono-filament (6 sided)
- Color: Champagne
- Gauge: 16 G / 1.30 mm | 17 G / 1.25 mm
- Length: 40 ft / 12 m
- Six edge construction for spin
- Head's most spin-friendly polyester
- Use 17 G for more spin, and 16G for more durability