The most generous fit in the popular Rush Pro line, the Rush Pro Ace earns high grades for tennis players with a strong preference for comfort on the court. Highlighted by its 2E fit to accommodate wider feet, this shoe also helps stabilize the foot through its 4D Support Chassis: a symmetrical heel-toe chassis that limits supination to help control pivot movements. Layered with Sensifeel on the upper for additional breathability, the Rush Pro Ace delivers an appealing blend of comfort, stability and aesthetic for supreme confidence with every step.
4D Support Chassis TechnologyAsymmetrical heel-to-toe chassis delivers enhanced stability and limits supination for more controlled pivot movements while setting up for powerful strokes.
Women's Specific SupportAsymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter designed specifically for women provides higher levels of stability, arch support and control. Reduced rubber thickness on outsole facilitates propulsion. Lower EVA density improves comfort and agility.
SensifeelMinimally layered upper construction upgrades comfort while maintaining superior support.
Medial Rubber Drag PadRubber overlay in the medial area supplies additional durability and protection when dragging the foot.
OrthoLite EVA MoldedHigh-density OrthoLite foam offers maximum cushioning and impressive longevity.
DF2Heel-toe drop (9 mm) provides best compromise between comfort and performance.
DuralastHigh-density, consummately durable rubber compound provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces.
R-DST+Midsole foam offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for dynamic performance.
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- Sensifeel features a minimally layered upper to upgrade comfort while maintaining superior support
- Women's Specific Support includes asymmetrical and elongated medial side TPU heel counter specifically for women to provide higher levels of stability, arch support and control
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Wide Fit (2E) construction accommodates wider foot for more comfortable fit
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces